Welcome to my blog!

Here, you can get to know more about me, and latest updates about me as well :) Hope you enjoy reading the blog! :)


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Perth~

I went to Perth in May 2010. I know it was quite some time already, but I still kinda miss the moments there.. I miss the fresh oysters that we had, the chilling weather, the nice sceneries, almost everything there! Most people would say: "Perth is such a boring place! If you go to Australia, never choose Perth!" I doubt that is right. Maybe I had never been to any other states of Australia, but as a first time visit, Perth is definitely a nice place to go! Of course, if you prefer city tour then Perth may not be "city" enough for you, but if you are looking for a relax trip and you had never been to Perth, it is definitely a good choice!

I had a wonderful time there with my sister Nicole, and also her friends, Calvin with his house mates. We're so blessed to have them around during our time in Perth, to make our trip filled with joy and memorable moments! I was very excited to meet up with an old college friend of mine, Carol, who moved to Perth eversince we graduated!

We were there for 6 full days, but I think it was too short! We've only visited the highlights of Perth, so we've missed out a lot of places that need longer journey from Perth. We are wanting for more!! Perth, I definitely will be coming back again, and most probably in May as well, because the weather is just nice! ^^

Some pictures we took in Perth:


























No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin