Welcome to my blog!

Here, you can get to know more about me, and latest updates about me as well :) Hope you enjoy reading the blog! :)


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

counting down...3, 2, 1!

Coming Soon~ Eason Chan Duo Concert in Malaysia... Counting down in 3 days' time..!!

It had been quite awhile since the last time I went to any concert in town.. the last one I went was in Genting Highlands - Khalil Fong's concert.. that was a nice one too~ ^^

This is the 2nd time I support Eason Chan for his concerts in Malaysia. I can never forget how closely I missed his concert in Macau! I always wanted to attend a concert in overseas. and experience their ambience (I believe it is totally different with those in Malaysia!) Can you imagine, his Duo Concert Macau last year fell on the day I depart from Macau back to Malaysia!! I was so tempted to change my air ticket to a day after the concert despite the extra cost is going to be added! Too bad, when I decided to do that, the ticket for his concert had sold out :(
But this is better if we think another way round, because that saved me lots of money haha~

So, for this round, I told myself that I must not miss this! I went to buy his ticket during the pre-sale period :)



Pray for smooth traffic, good weather on 6th August 2011!! I am sure everyone that is going to be there hope to enjoy the show to the max, and same goes to Eason! Lord, please provide good weather, please please... ~_~

p/s: there is another concert that I told myself that I cannot miss it, but I am going to miss it this round again! That is JACKY CHEUNG's CONCERT! :( Jacky, please come again next year ok? I want to see you la~ :P:P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin