Welcome to my blog!

Here, you can get to know more about me, and latest updates about me as well :) Hope you enjoy reading the blog! :)


Saturday, August 6, 2011

煎。煮。烹。炸。Let's cook!

I love cooking all these while, but don't really have good chance to try out some easy (or not-so-easy) dishes, because I have a good cook at home - which is my mummy! It has been more than a year since I moved to KL, I missed my mummy's cooking so much!

After having my own small family in my small and cozy home, I tend to stay at home as much as possible, and I also got the chance to cook more often that before :)


Those are some of the creations that I did for the past 1-2 months :) hope that the compilation will grow, and I can learn more and more nice dishes from my beloved mummy~ Luckily I did learn some dishes from her before I moved (and maybe I am kind of talented too? hehehehehe^^)













No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin