Welcome to my blog!

Here, you can get to know more about me, and latest updates about me as well :) Hope you enjoy reading the blog! :)


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Weekend..!!

Today's Wednesday, and I'm gladly to say that Derrick is still in Penang.. I really hope that he does not need to go Thailand.. Seeing the H1N1 cases increasing in Malaysia, I can't imagine how serious it is now in Thailand.. If Derrick needs to go Thailand, that will really cause me worry to the max! God, hope that You heard my prayer... :)

This week is kinda short for me, as I will be having a long weekend! As my sister, Debbie, needs my help on some work, instead of travelling down to KL on Friday, we will depart earlier, which is travelling down on Thursday afternoon instead. Which means, I will just need to work for another half day to call it a week! Hahaha.. Although I'm busy with the work that she got me into, but I'm excited and happy as it is what I'm interested in :) I really hope that our plan can run smoothly and everything get started very very soon! You may be wondering, "what plan do you guys have?" Well, I choose not to reveal it now :) Let's wait until everything is stabilized before announcing it ok? Friends, need your help to pray hard for me so that what I'm working on now will bring success!


As I won't be around during the weekend, Derrick, you must take good care of Rudolph ok? I will miss both of you! :)

2 comments:

derrick claire said...

you must take care yourself too~ i'm sure rudy will scold u when u see him. keke :P Enjoy your long weekend :)

tinaooist said...

Take care and enjoy yourself over in KL...Dont go to public places too much..hahahah..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin