Welcome to my blog!

Here, you can get to know more about me, and latest updates about me as well :) Hope you enjoy reading the blog! :)


Thursday, August 6, 2009

August!

August.. it's my month.. birthday is coming, but I don't feel anything so excited about my birthday. However, there's something that I'm looking forward to in this month, which is my trip going to KL with my dearest sister Nicole, to visit my another dearest sister, Debbie :) It's been a very very long time since the last time we travel together, only 2 of us, no one else! Another 8 days from now, I will be travelling with her already!

Another excited part is meeting up my niece and nephew. Both of them are super cutie, and I miss them soooo much! Can't wait to see them, play with them, especially my little nephew that is started to talk recently!

Sneak peek on my cutie niece and nephew :)




2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yes, my dearest doll doll. It's been such a long time we didn't travel together... really looking forward to it!! counting down... :)

ClaireWang said...

:D yeah and it is getting near now! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin