Welcome to my blog!

Here, you can get to know more about me, and latest updates about me as well :) Hope you enjoy reading the blog! :)


Monday, August 17, 2009

Trip to KL - visiting sis

I spent the last weekend with my sisters in KL. It has been awhile since the last time we meet up. Seriously, I do not know how to describe the feeling, but it was good. Probably pictures can help me with the description :)

Sing K in Neway (almost sing with surgical mask on :P)
Professional chef frying delicious noodles..

Yummy Yummy...

Glad Tidings - the church that my sister went to..

What a big and nice church..

We witnessed 22 people's baptism on that day.. :)

My birthday present from my lovely sister, Debbie :)

My lovely sister Debbie, with her cute son Samuel..

My pretty sister, Nicole :)

My cutie niece Erica :D

pretty lady and a pretty-girl-to-be :)
Hope to visit you again very soon sister!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin