Welcome to my blog!

Here, you can get to know more about me, and latest updates about me as well :) Hope you enjoy reading the blog! :)


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Updates..

Again, it was such a long time since the last post about my new interest..


Nothing special to talk about this time, nothing interesting happened as well. However, recently I started to feel that my life is too static, keep doing the same thing everyday, nothing to be excited about. I don't recall since when, I started to count day by day, starting from Monday, I will count the days to reach Friday, and on Sunday I started to feel depressed because Monday is coming, and this routine keeps going up until now..



God, can you please tell me when I can live a more interesting life? :(

2 comments:

小凉 said...

I have the same feeling with you...keep counting on the days...sigh :(

ClaireWang said...

sigh! 同病相怜 :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin