Welcome to my blog!

Here, you can get to know more about me, and latest updates about me as well :) Hope you enjoy reading the blog! :)


Thursday, July 30, 2009

High School Musical 3: Senior Year


Haha.. I bet a few of you that know me well sure'll be wondering over there "What Claire wants to talk about this movie? This does not look like a movie that she'll ever watch at all!" Yes, all of you are right, this kind of movie is meant for teenagers isn't it? It is way too far from my usual taste.. I wouldn't have watch it at all! But.. there is always a "but" to make unexpected things happen... My sister (elder sister) was the one that bought this movie and introduced it to me. If it wasn't her, I will never find out the songs in this movie were sooooooooooo nice! The song that I've attached is one of the nice songs in this movie.. So my dear friends, watch this movie, it is not as childish as we think, and the songs are really really nice! Trust me! :)

Troy and Gabriella - Can I Have This Dance

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin