Welcome to my blog!

Here, you can get to know more about me, and latest updates about me as well :) Hope you enjoy reading the blog! :)


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rudolph

















29th August was a big day for me and Derrick. Wow, when I say this, people asked: "What? Are you guys getting married? Or whose birthday this round?" No! That was the day we brought our beloved Rudolph home! People may be wondering who is Rudolph... Well, let me do a brief introduction of Rudolph, or you may call it a Biography:

Name: Rudolph
Gender: Male
DOB: 21st July 2008
Species: Miniature Schnauzer

I believe I have made myself clear enough about who Rudolph is :)

Now, here goes our new life with Rudolph!

On the first night staying with us, Rudolph was a bit restless as he was not used to stay in his new "room" (a nicer way to address his cage) alone.  All these while before we brought him home, he has got his siblings accompanying him in the same cage. Thus, that was the main reason why he cried throughout the night on the first night he stayed in my house. It was heartbreaking to hear him crying but I had to ignore him so that he will get used to it.

Besides the fact that I had to tolerate his cries, we were also disturbed by the smell of his diarrhea. I guess he was not used to drinking the water from my house as his stool does not look healthy. Luckily, things got better after 2 days we brought him home, when he finally got used to the environment in our house, which is also in a way, his house! :)











2 comments:

小凉 said...

Your dog so cute, I wanna hug it~

ClaireWang said...

:) sure.. come to my place and hug it la~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin